Absolute industry stability and a strong pipeline of projects working for a driven, stimulated and fun project and development management consultancy located in the CBD.
- Receive a market record salary for your experience in project and development management
- High end, diverse projects with strong projected pipeline
- CBD location, close to popular lunch spots, shops and bars
Our client is a well-known, nationally operating consultancy specialising in high end and diverse projects. They are established and well-regarded in the project and development management space and are industry leaders in this. They operate in a myriad of sectors; including commercial, health, education, urban, residential, infrastructure and aged care. They pride themselves as a company that employs individuals who are driven to succeed, willing to work in a fun and stimulating environment and enjoy a central CBD location, central to many lunch options and bars for end of week celebrations.
You will support various clients, work with stake holders and manage contractors in the following tasks:
- Financial modelling and business case development in the feasibility of projects
- Coordination of project teams, client involvement, stakeholder engagement and respective contractors
- Planning regular reporting to identify and respond to arising issues
- Lead a team of consultants
- Mentor junior consultants throughout the project processes
- Manage project approvals
You will identify as an excellent communicator, with an ability to liaise with and manage clients and stakeholders, sub-contractors and your team. Pre-requisites include:
- Tertiary qualification in Project or Construction management, Property, Engineering or similar.
- 10+ experience working for a head contractor or in a property development, land development or infrastructure role
- Motivation and drive for yourself and other team members to succeed and provide mentorship
- Proficient in Microsoft packages, including work, excel and project
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Positive, optimistic and committed outlook
CGC Recruitment is an established organisation specialising in recruitment for the areas of construction, infrastructure, engineering & architecture and project management development. To find more information about who we are, visit our website at www.cgcrecruitment.com