Our client is one of the leading builders in Sydney in terms of culture, staff retention and overall staff satisfaction. They achieve this by truly engaging with their employees and offering excellent work live balance.
Although they are a well established group with a turnover in excess of $500m, they operate like a family business where trust, professionalism, loyalty and team work is at the core of their business.
A $50M + New build sporting facility based in Western Sydney
- Reviewing and analysis of tenders
- Proficient in Aconex
- The ability to deal with a fast paced environment and high work load
- Strong communication skills as you will be reporting directly to a Contracts Manager and Project Manager
- Based onsite within Sydneys Western Suburbs
- Experience with a similar sized project
- A strong Commercial background
- Fit out & refurb experience (not essential)
- Able to assist with cost reporting
- Experience dealing with your own variations
- Excellent communication skills
- To be a team player
How to Apply:
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Spencer Williamson on 02 8252 4006 or drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career.