A Tier 2 builder who have been operating in South East QLD for nearly 18 years are a consistent winner each year at the MBA awards and have created a very good name for themselves in the QLD building industry. They are known for delivering projects in the residential, education and industrial sectors from $2M to $50M.
About the Role – Senior Contract Administrator
Due to ongoing success and upcoming work they are looking to add a Senior CA to the team. You will be based out of their busy and reputable Brisbane office and will work on projects from $2M to $50M. As a Senior member of the Brisbane team, you will usually be earmarked for their larger projects.
Skills and Experience
- Have 8 years plus experience as a Contracts Administrator with a known builder in QLD
- Must show stability with previous employers
- Ideally planning on being a career CA
- Experience on projects of $15M plus
- Variety of project experience in different sectors
- Previous experience with Jobpac is preferred
- Someone who is ambitious and self-motivated
- A team player
This is a really good opportunity for a Senior Contracts Administrator who is looking for a long term career move as they have an outstanding staff retention rate.
- Supportive management
- Opportunity for professional growth
- Feel like a valued employee
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please contact David Hope on 0406 665 799 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com