This highly respected builder have been established for over 100 years and have created a fantastic name for themselves in all states of Australia. This ambitious builder were founded in South Australia over 100 years ago and have been operating in the NSW Market for over 25 years. Year on year they are continuing to grow operating in fields such as commercial, residential, retail and large scale health projects.
Over a 3 month period you will be working closely with the project team and offering support within the procurement space. The project you are working on is a large scale health project valued at $120M. This is a great project the benefits a regional area however you will be based in head office (Syd).
- 5 + Years experience as a Contracts Administrator
- Health experience highly preferred
- Jobac & Cheops essential
- Heavy procurement experience a MUST
- Tertiary qualification in engineering or a similar field
- Available at 1 -2 weeks notice.
How to Apply:
About CGC Recruitment:
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Spencer Williamson on 02 8252 4006 or drop me an email on email@example.com
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.
- For more vacancies please visit – www.cgcrecruitment.com