Established over 40 years ago this highly respected builder who are highly regarded throughout Queensland. They only operate in QLD and have a large office in Brisbane with 3 other offices located elsewhere in the state. They specialise in the commercial/health/agecare/industrial sectors and are experiencing a high volume of new projects coming through with their projects valuing anything from $10M to $150M.
The role – Senior Contracts Administrator (FIFO, 5 and 2 roster)
Due to a recent successful tender they are looking to hire a Senior Contracts Administrator on a project based in Northern QLD in-between Townsville and Rockhampton. The project is a $130M defence project which that will run for two years which has a large building and a large civil component.
They are ideally looking for someone from Brisbane who is happy to FIFO for the duration of the project and then return to the business in Brisbane. They will also look at candidates from Rockhampton and Townsville.
The financial reward surrounding the FIFO is not confirmed but the roster of 5 and 2 is confirmed so you will be home every weekend.
What you need
To be considered for this role of Contracts Administrator you will have:
- Worked for a similar size builder in Australia
- Have 8 years plus as a CA
- Worked on projects of $40M plus
- Have strong negotiation skills
- Have stability on your CV
- Defence experience would be an advantage but not essential
- A completed Construction Management degree
- Able to work in team environment
- Be well presented and a good communicator to clients and sub-contractors
- Eager to succeed
If you are keen to hear more about this role or any other construction role please email your CV to David Hope at email@example.com or alternatively call for a confidential discussion on 0406 665 799.
For more building positions please visit our website: www.cgcrecruitment.com