- Well run company with first class systems
- Opportunity to manage a team
- Nationwide builder with strong backing
Join a well-known mid-tier builder that has a strong pipeline going into 2022, good systems and strong financial backing. Work across both commercial and residential projects valued to $100M in a high achieving office with a strong senior leadership team. Across Australia this company turnover in excess of 1bil and continuing to grow.
About the Position - $50M Student Accommodation project, not yet started
Reporting into a Project Manager and Commercial Manager and working with a site team you will be responsible for overseeing the administration of the head and subcontract, ensuring variation are investigated and payments processed whilst ensuring that the project is delivered within budget and is on track. You will manage s small team underneath you so must have experience training and mentoring junior staff
Salary will be dependent on experience however likely to be between $180K - $200K
Qualifications / Skills
- Construction Management or related degree and min 10 years’ experience
- Highly developed skills in the control of project financials and construction procurement
- Experience administering head contracts and resolving contractual matters with clients
- Ideally looking for someone from a tier one or two background
- Demonstrated leaderships skills and ability to work in a team environment whilst training and mentoring the next generation
This is a great opportunity Senior Contract Administrator or Contracts Manager to join leading mid-tier builder. You will join a high achieving site team run by leaders that demonstrate transparency, approachability and honesty. You will work with an inclusive organisation that promotes diversity and equal opportunity.
If you feel you meet with above criteria and are interested to find out more about the position, please apply for the position below or call Carmel Jones, Associate Director on 0428 433876 for a confidential chat firstname.lastname@example.org