Senior Contract Administrator
- Posted 23 February 2023
- Job type Permanent
- Sectors CGC CoverConstruction
- We’re actively seeking an experienced Contract Administrator for our client who predominately work with state and federal government organisations delivering fit out / refurbishment and new build projects ranging from $500k to $40m operating across NSW.
- They have excellent relationship with the ATO, DoD, Housing and Parliamentary Services to name a few and they're winning a huge amount of work across all three states.
- Although the company is relatively small, they pack a punch in terms of their ability to deliver. The business itself has been born out of highly regarded building professionals coming for tier one and tier two contractors so they have excellent systems without all the red tape and bureaucracy tier 1 builders can have.
- Delivering multiple projects ranging in value from $500k to $5m for a major Government department. (Fit out, refurbishment and construction projects)
- Design and Build projects. Managing design consultants
- Working with repeat clients on a range of projects, some will be small (love jobs) so you’ll have to be flexible in this regard. Generally speaking, projects are $1m +
- We are ideally looking for someone who comes from a tier one / two background but wants to change and have the flexibility and work life balance a smaller company brings.
- You'll be a natural communicator who understands how to foster and build strong relationships with government departments, you'll have a solid understanding of Design and Construct projects driving design (external) consultants in the first instance through to delivery.
- The opportunity to work for a professional and well-run business who are setting the standard across several government departments. You'll be given the opportunity to grow as the business does, all the while working in conditions which are family friendly & professional, reporting to a General Manager who is level headed, genuine and easy to communicate with.
- Package negotiable for the right candidate, however our client is willing to offer a great salary for the right person. You could be someone looking to really step up to a project management role within a short space of time or a fully-fledged PM who wants more flexibility and responsibility to grow with the business.
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call John Ainge on 0400516014 or drop me an email on email@example.com