This leading design and consultancy firm work in partnership with their clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes through the application of design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services.
Due to the growth of the Sydney office, an experienced and talented Senior Civil Engineer is now being sought to own and deliver projects and bring fresh ideas to enhance the way the business works.
You will be required to liaise with internal and external teams to take a lead on coordination activities. The pipeline of work will also connect you to a network of interstate and international projects.
Ideally, you will be able to demonstrate your experience in applying a variety of civil engineering skills in a consulting environment, which could include flood risk management, drainage, sustainable drainage, earthworks, pavement design, level strategies, utilities and road designs.
This position requires an individual who possesses:
•Knowledge and understanding in various areas of Civil Engineering, such as:
- Stormwater including Water Quality
- Erosion and Sediment Control
- Water Quality
- Highways, Roads
• Relevant experience with an emphasis on designing roads, drainage, WSUD elements and utilities within a consulting environment
• 12D and/or Civil 3D experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Comprehensive knowledge of Australian design standards
• Full working rights in Australia
Do not waste any time in applying as the company are looking for their next key hire.
To apply, or for a confidential conversation, please call Azri Azlan on 0470 215 799 or email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org