- 4 month contract opportunity with NSW State Government
- Flexible working options available
- Based in Sydney
- $550 - $600 per day + super
- Monday - Friday working hours, 5 days per week
- 40 hour working week
Our client is the leading transport and roads agency for New South Wales. The organisation is responsible for improving the customer experience, planning, program administration, policy, regulation, procuring transport services, infrastructure and freight.
Primary purpose of the role:
The role is responsible for providing operational management of Cabinet, Ministerial and Government Services products for the division, ensuring high quality, consistent and timely advice and responses to matters. This role
is responsible for the development, implementation and consistent overview of Government Services strategic projects and continuous improvement across the Government services area within Branch
- Provide operational management of government products and services for Branch, including Cabinet Submissions, FIC, GIPA, coordination of Parliamentary Inquiries, Secretary and Minister Office requests
and Budget Estimates, and other government requests.
• Develop, lead, and support strategic and continuous improvement projects across Government Services within the Branch and the Department
• Provide quality assurance and review to ensure products and services provided to Ministerial Offices is clear, concise, accurate and consistent with Ministerial, organisational and government standards.
• Motivate, support and engage the development of a strong, effective, efficient, ethical and professional team by mentoring staff, maintaining oversight of workload and building knowledge and skill capability of team members and the broader community.
• Monitor and communicate information on current affairs relevant to the department's portfolio, and work with Divisional and department's cluster media and communication teams to ensure consistent messaging in parliamentary material.
• Provide support, strategic advice and assist Senior Manager Government Services and entire Government Services team in managing urgent matters, projects, emerging risks and high profile or
- Eligibility to work full-time in Australia
- The ability to work 40 hours per week, 8 hours per day
- Experience in taking accountability for managing cabinet matters is desirable
- This role would suit candidates with experience in Ministerial Coordination roles or positions that support CEO (or equivalent) of Government agencies
- Candidates must be able to provide details of 2 references
- Candidates must be able to pass a full background check if required