A Security Technician is required for a Tier 1 Contractor who are the leaders in the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries. Based in Sydney and reporting to a Service Delivery Manager, we have a great opportunity for a suitably qualified and experienced Security Technician to join the team to provide outstanding service and support to our customers.
Working at multiple client sites across the Sydney metropolitan area, you will perform security system service and maintenance, troubleshoot, fault find, program and commission access control and CCTV systems.
You will be required to work on - call on a rotating roster; weekend and out of hours work will be necessary.
The successful applicant will have:
• Highly developed technical problem-solving skills
• Proficient IT skills with a strong understanding of networks and PC configuration
• Experience working on large commercial and government sites (universities, hospitals etc)
• IP configuration and fault-finding experience to network routers, switches and other network related hardware
• A full security license, white card and cabling license
• A valid Australian driver’s license
Whist not essential, Gallagher and Milestone certifications and an electrical trade qualification will be highly regarded.
- Being highly driven and confident
- Ability to work well autonomously or as a member of a team
- Ability to prioritise your work and follow through to completion
- Achieving results motivates you.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build great relationships and are comfortable and confident in a customer facing role.
- An innovative thinker who looks for new and improved ways to deliver exceptional service to your customers.
All applicants must have working rights in Australia at the time of application and will be required to provide documented evidence if selected for interview.
If you would be interested in applying for this position r would like to discuss the opportunity in more detail then please click "APPLY NOW" and send through an up to date CV or contact Karl French on either email@example.com or 0282 524 029