$120K - $150K base + super + TOT or car allowance
- Reporting to the Acting Construction Manager, we have a great opportunity for a Security/BMS Project Manager to join our high performing Buildings team.
- Manage and deliver projects, coordinate the Project Engineering team and be responsible for the financial control and overall delivery of BMS, security access control and CCTV projects.
- Conduct monthly project reviews and complete all required project documentation
- It is essential that you can Manage subcontractors and develop strong relationships with customers and consultants
- Regular travel to customer sites across the Sydney metropolitan area and regional areas of New South Wales will be required
- Out of hours and weekend work will be required on occasion
The ideal candidate will be:
- Experienced in managing large construction projects
- Commercially astute and customer focused
- Able to manage stakeholders including builders and mechanical/electrical contractors
- Able to accurately forecast cost to complete and monthly expenditure
- Experienced in managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to Demonstrate success in meeting all contractual requirements on time and within budget
- Experienced in purchasing materials
- Able to manage all OHS and quality standards for projects
You will have the following:
- A current unrestricted Australian driver’s license, security and cabling licences are essential
- A tertiary or trade qualification in a related discipline (mechanical, electrical or electronic)
If you would be interested in applying for this position or would like to discuss the opportunity in more detail then please click APPLY NOW, or contact Karl French on email@example.com or call Karl on 0282 524 029.