Progressive, Innovative and Leading International D&C Contractor who has been manufacturing intelligent high-quality metal interior acoustic solutions. In operation for over 50 years with highly supportive and dedicated team who work in the Sydney CBD office. Specified on National Commercial and Infrastructure projects are secured with work for Q1 of 2020.
As a Sales Rep you will be focused on B2B clients within the commercial fit-out and infrastructure sector. The main area of focus will be directly targeting designers, builders, project managers and the end. Working closely with a highly astute, flexible and supportive Sales Director with a strong emphasis on collaboration. The role is highly focused on warm leads being heavily involved during the ECI stage, being specified throughout the process.
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will gain full understanding of the company’s product line, history and unique selling point to promote the business
- You will become familiar with the businesses project portfolio and core competencies to ensure absolute confidence when promoting the business in all settings
- Become familiar with the company’s product groups and how these can be re-engineered to suit the workplace design
- Manage all current client relationships
- Develop relationships with prospective clients to grow the existing database to procure new projects
- Update clients and prospects on prospective projects in the pipeline
- Arrange networking events, social functions and business introductions
- Update and maintain CRM system
- Have minimum 3+ years’ experience as a Sales Rep/BDM in the Interiors and/or Commercial Property Industry
- Have established and strong networks across all sectors
- Have the ability to build meaningful connections with new and existing clients
- Show a can-do attitude, be self-motivated and solution oriented
- Show confident presentation skills
- Achieve sales targets, as reasonably set by the Directors
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.
- For more vacancies please visit – www.cgcrecruitment.com
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Henry Pham on 02 8252 4026 or drop me an email on email@example.com