As a Safety Assurance and RAM Engineer you’ll be supporting the rail team in the delivery of technical solutions/artefacts across its rail clients. You will support team through delivery of projects across the various phases of its lifecycle and assist our client in achieving construction objectives though the post design phases of a project. You will ensure delivery complies with Safety Assurance and Systems Engineering principles. You will support projects within the ANZ region and lead the technical delivery. Transport modes include passenger rail, light rail and Freight/heavy haul.
Here’s What You’ll Need
- Proven background in providing Safety and Systems Assurance support on transport projects
- Experience in Safety Argument Development.
- Experience in develop and implement Safety and System Assurance plans and associated activities in support of projects.
- The ability to facilitate and undertake risk analysis in support of design decisions.
- Experience in safety case generation and reporting
- The ability to identify interfaces between disciplines and look at applying proven processes to provide assurance that risks have been identified and managed.