Civil infrastructure contractor based in Sydney who operate on RMS projects specialising in concrete, resurfacing and intersection upgrades.
They have a strong company culture around safety and delivering quality projects.
Temporary/Contract role for around 12 months working in the HSEQ team, due to recent circumstances a position has arised for a hybrid position for an experienced safety and QA professional.
Due to the nature of the work this will be office based and very paper work driven, with occasional site visits.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing and administration of safety systems
- Driving a safety focused culture
- Undertaking audits to ensure compliance with OHS, Injury Management and QA policies and procedures
- Reporting directly into the National Safety Manager
- Input OH&S data into Incident Management System
- Conduct Risk Assessments and drive risk control
- Strong ability to understand and interpret policies
- Develop and execute best practice and stay up to speed with industry legislation's
- Certificate IV in Occupational Health and Safety or relevant experience
- Certification in Lead Auditing/OHS Management systems
- QA experience
- Knowledge of Work Cover and Injury Management
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong relationships internally as well as externally
For more information please call Will on 0435935377 or 0282524018, email me on email@example.com