Award-winning commercial builder with an exciting 2022/2023 financial year ahead. The QLD business operates with around 35 staff and have a proven record of staff retention.
They are known for delivering projects in Brisbane and the Gold Coast in the education, retail, aged care, health and commercial sectors with a value of $5M to $30M. They have a friendly culture with a flat line management structure.
Due to recent successful tenders, they are looking for a Safety Advisor to join the business and initially work on a $18M residential project. You will look after one site at a time and will be based on the site with the rest of the team.
- MUST demonstrate experience in building construction (offices, high-rise, residential, health, shopping centres, hotels, schools/universities etc)
- Civil construction and mining experience is not suitable unfortunately
- Hold a Cert IV in OH&S or a safety diploma
- Hold a minimum of 5 years plus experience in a similar role
- Experience with a reputable builder
- Show stability on your CV
- Be well organised
- Able to work in a team environment
Please click apply or send your CV to George.firstname.lastname@example.org - if you wish to discuss the role, please call George Hvid on: 0450 325 312
For any other construction related roles, please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com