Established over 40 years ago this highly respected builder who are highly regarded throughout Queensland. They only operate in QLD and have a large office in Brisbane with 3 other offices located elsewhere in the state. They specialise in the commercial/health/agecare/industrial sectors and are experiencing a high volume of new projects coming through with their projects valuing anything from $10M to $70M.
The role – Safety Advisor
Due to recent successful tenders, they are looking for a Safety Advisor to join an experience team on a $18M Commercial project located on the south side.
What you need
To be considered for this role of Safety Advisor you will have:
- Hold a Cert IV in OH&S or a safety diploma
- Hold a minimum of 5 years plus experience in a similar role
- Have a strong BUILDING background, Civil and mining experience will not be suitable unfortunately
- Experience in the Tier 2 space
- Show stability on your CV
- Recently worked for a similar sized builder
- Be well organised
- Able to work in a team environment
If you are keen to hear more about this role or any other construction role please email your CV to David Hope at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0406 665 799
For more building positions please visit our website: www.cgcrecruitment.com