This highly respected Tier 2 builder who have been established for over 50 years have created a fantastic name for themselves in 3 states of Australia. This ambitious builder who were founded in Victoria over 50 years ago now also operate in NSW and QLD.
About the role – Safety Advisor
Due to a recent successful tender, they are looking for an experienced Safety Advisor to join an experience team on a $100M Industrial project located in the southern suburbs. They are constantly growing their QLD arm and are growing the team for the long term.
Having a building background is key. Experience in other sectors unfortunately is not suitable for this role.
Skills and Experience
- 5 years plus experience as a safety advisor with a builder
- Worked with a reputable Tier 2 builder
- Proven history on projects of $20M plus
- Stability with previous employers
- Industrial experience would be an advantage, but not essential
- Safety qualifications
- Join a builder who is going from strength to strength and work on a landmark project
- Join a builder with excellent staff retention record
- Supportive senior management
How to apply
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or email your CV to email@example.com and i will get in touch
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com