Key duties of the role will include:
- Provide technical input to projects and works, providing clients with expert technical advice and solutions in areas of individual expertise.
- Participate in the management, preparation and approval of bid proposals.
- Provide support and/or lead the delivery of technical expertise to projects which may include technical advisor, engineering support or independent reviewer/certify roles
- Development of the skills and capabilities of junior staff
The successful applicant will have:
- Knowledge of rolling stock and its subsystems with experience in one or more of: design, manufacture, technical advisory, testing and commissioning, maintenance and overhaul, asset management and operation.
- Degree in Electrical discipline (essential)
- Chartered status, or working toward chartership is desirable
- Experience of system integration and knowledge of the complete railway systems is desirable
If interested in this opportunity, please email your CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration