My client is an award-winning Architectural studio known for producing innovative designs and services. You will be working with one of Sydney's most sought after architectural and design firms, based out of a relaxed, modern studio. Specialising in highly complex residential and mixed use projects, you will be working among a group of highly reputable and well known architects.
As a Revit technician, you will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of project documentation mainly on complex, mixed-use and residential projects. You will have advanced knowledge of how to use the software, namely to complete construction documentation and have the ability to demonstrate your use within a portfolio.
What the Day to Day will look like:
- Supporting, mentoring and providing guidance to Revit users within the team and in doing so, ensuring the software is being utilised in the best capacity
- Handle technical issues successfully and ensure the required solutions are achieved
- Developing and following the company's best practices, standards and guidelines in an effort to ensure all documentation is produced with consistency and quality
- Analyse and ensure all documentation addresses issues of buildability
- Work alongside all teams within the office to handle the design and documentation process from initial mark-ups through to full construction drawings
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture or an equivalent
- Highly proficient with Revit and has the ability to demonstrate this
- Have had experience in a similar role
- Previously worked on similar residential and multi-residential projects
- Have a portfolio that can demonstrate this fact - including examples of construction documentation generated in Revit
- Sound knowledge of Australian construction and building compliance codes and regulations
- Prior experience working in a team environment and collaborating with architects and other design professionals
- Local experience & full working rights are essential for this role
If this opportunity sparks interest or you'd like to hear more information about the role, please feel free to contact Christina Ryan on 02 8252 4020 or at firstname.lastname@example.org or click 'Apply Now'.