The client is one of Australia's most respected and longstanding multidisciplinary Engineering Consultancies with a strong reputation for premium Building Services design work across multiple market sectors in Australia.
They continue to expand their presence across the country with design professionals of the highest calibre, and this plus a company structure and investment to rival most, helps them take an increasing market share within Australia's building services.
As the BIM Coordinator / MEP Designer you will be responsible for creating and distributing Revit models, working closely with the CAD manager, project leads and designers both in-house and offshore, producing design documentation across the board.
the main responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Lead coordination meetings for multiple stakeholders
- Ensure CAD drawings and documentation are sufficient across the business
- Ensure Revit Models are sufficient across the business
- Liaise with in-house and offshore design drafting teams on a daily basis
- be the first point of call for any technical Revit issues
- creating and distributing Revit models
- supporting the designer/drafters across the MEP team in both Revit and CAD.
- 3 years minimum experience in Revit
- Passion for building services
- Drafting background across the MEP disciplines
- A background in Revit coordination
- experience in dealing with off-shore partners
- Navisworks experience
- at least 3 years local experience
- Excellent communication skills.
Hit apply now, or for more information about this role please contact Danyelle on 0282 524017, or email firstname.lastname@example.org