As one of the world’s most desired and trusted design brands with studios across Australia, Asia, the UK and US. They share their design values across the globe, with their talented team offering their loyal clientele good design solutions which meet their needs and objectives. With over 75 years of experience behind them, you can see what makes this studio awarding winning.
A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced Architect to delivery on their health team.
Skills and Education
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant field is essential.
- Confident REVIT software ability, word excel and Indesign.
- Working knowledge of Drofus will be highly regarded.
- A portfolio of large complex health projects.
- Confidence when delivering new ideas and concepts to key stakeholders.
- A consultative approach to managing clients through the technical aspects of the project.
- Entry into a workplace that values an open and collaborative culture.
- Excellent remuneration package.
- Bespoke designed central Brisbane studio.
- Opportunity for inter studio transfer.
- Multiple wellbeing benefits.
- Study assistance and ongoing training and development.
For any other construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com