We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Advisor to join our client, an NSW State government agency, on a contractual basis.
- 6-month contract opportunity
- 40 Hour working week
- Day rate $500 - $520 per day + super
- Offices are based in Parramatta and WFH - (1 day week from the office)
- Provide advice to hiring managers on fit-for-purpose talent management strategies to close capability gaps, support informed selection choices, and align with the organisation's employee value proposition.
- Assist in identifying, designing and developing talent resourcing activities, including attraction, selection and assessment, to assist managers in meeting their recruitment objectives.
- Provide advisory and support services to stakeholders in line with all associated business unit processes to ensure compliance with relevant NSW Public Sector recruitment policies, practices and statutory requirements.
- Manage candidate relationships to ensure positive experiences for all candidates and the maintenance of relationships with talent pool candidates
- Eligibility to work full-time in Australia
- The ability to work 40 hours per week, 8 hours per day
Previous experience in a similar role is essential
- MUST BE DOUBLE VACCINATED
- 2 - 3 years of government recruitment experience
- A valid Working with Children Check OR willingness to obtain one - this is a mandatory check required prior to starting on site