A builder who was established over 20 years ago and one of the fastest-growing builders in Australia. They are now seen as one of the main fit out contractors in Sydney.
They have a corporate office culture, and this role will be the face of the business for their professional services clients, customers and all other visitors to the office.
What are we looking for?
Immediate requirement. Friendly and well-presented individual to provide reception services for the Sydney Office. You will be immediately available and you will ideally have come from a construction company prior.
Hours: 8am - 5.30pm.
Your role will include:
- Meeting & greeting all visitors with above all professionalism both in person and over the phone
- Answer and direct calls to the correct employee
- Ensuring Reception area and Front of House meeting rooms are kept clean and orderly
- Managing meeting rooms, organizing any specific equipment, catering as required as well as monitoring room bookings;
- Regular catering for events
- Assisting with set-up of events, coordinating with hosts, security and building management;
- Receiving and dispatching mail, correspondence, courier deliveries and ensuring distributed in a timely fashion;
- Managing and coordinating pool cars for the office (booking system), ordering of office stationery, general office expenses;
- Maintaining a register of preferred tradesmen and regular service providers in a central location;
- Dealing with Items associated with the delivery of facilities management processes (e.g. furniture).
- At least 3 years experience as a Receptionist ideally from a construction, architecture or engineering firm prior
- Highly polished presentation, client focused, and friendly disposition.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be proficient with Microsoft packages.
- Hospitality experience would be preferred.
Apply below or for more information, contact Mikaila, firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com