- Mandarin speaking Receptionist - $55k + Super
- New CBD offices - IMMEDIATE START
- Progression internally
Our client is a leading property developer in both Australia and China. They are extremely reputable and create high quality developments while also giving back to the community through charitable appeals. They have been around for roughly 20 years and have over $1.10 billion investments worldwide.
The reason for the vacancy is that the current receptionist has been promoted to Executive Assistant. Immediate requirement.
This role will be to manage the Reception desk and front of house, while also providing PA duties to the Managing Directors who don't speak a lot of English. Mandarin is essential in this role, but we need someone fluent in both.
Friendly and well-presented individual to provide reception services for the Sydney Office. You will be immediately available.
Your role will include:
- Meeting & greeting all visitors with above all professionalism both in person and over the phone
- Answer and direct calls to the correct employee
- Ensuring Reception area and Front of House meeting rooms are kept clean and orderly
- Managing meeting rooms, organizing any specific equipment, catering as required as well as monitoring room bookings;
- Assisting with set-up of events, coordinating with hosts, security and building management;
- Receiving and dispatching mail, correspondence, courier deliveries and ensuring distributed in a timely fashion;
- Managing and coordinating pool cars for the office (booking system), ordering of office stationery, general office expenses;
- Maintaining a register of preferred tradesmen and regular service providers in a central location;
- Dealing with Items associated with the delivery of facilities management processes (e.g. furniture).
- At least 2-3 years experience as a Receptionist
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
- Highly polished presentation, client focused, and friendly disposition.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have an interest in property and real estate
- Be proficient with Microsoft packages.
You must be an Australian Permanent Resident.
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com