About the Business
Leading engineering design consultancy with over 350 offices worldwide working on world-changing projects for the the built environment. They provide flexible work arrangements, growth opportunities, attractive salaries and growth training.
They are seeking a professional receptionist IMMEDIATELY on a full-time permanent basis.
What are we looking for?
Friendly individual to provide reception services for the Sydney Office. You will be immediately available. Your role will include:
- Meeting & greeting all visitors with above all professionalism both in person and over the phone
- Answer and direct calls to the correct employee
- Ensuring Reception area and Front of House meeting rooms are kept clean and orderly
- Managing meeting rooms, organizing any specific equipment, catering as required as well as monitoring room bookings;
- Assisting with set-up of events, coordinating with hosts, security and building management;
- Receiving and dispatching mail, correspondence, courier deliveries and ensuring distributed in a timely fashion;
- Managing and coordinating pool cars for the office (booking system), ordering of office stationery, general office expenses;
- Maintaining a register of preferred tradesmen and regular service providers in a central location;
- Dealing with Items associated with the delivery of facilities management processes (e.g. furniture).
- At least 3-5 years experience as a Receptionist ideally from a consultancy environment prior
- Highly polished presentation, client focused, and friendly disposition.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be proficient with Microsoft packages.
- Hospitality experience would be preferred.
Please only apply if you are an Australian permanent resident.
Apply below or for more information, contact Mikaila on 8252 4010
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com