- Based out of Sydney or Melbourne
- Initial contract period with potential to something more permanent
- Paying $500-$800pd
I am presently recruit for a client who have identified an urgent contract requirement for an experienced RAMS Engineer to work within the Systems Engineering and Integration Management team on a high profile major Rail Infrastructure project here in Sydney.
To be suitable for this role, I am looking to speak with expert engineering professionals in the Rail market who must have the following experience:
- Experience Delivering & Developing Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and Safety Engineering for Rail projects
- Fully converse with Engineering standers EN50126, EN50128 and EN50129.
- Strong understanding of full system development lifecycle
- Experience coordination RAMS activities between Rail Systems
- Conducting Preliminary and System Hazard Analysis
For more information please contact Rob Bolton on firstname.lastname@example.org