Rail Systems Construction Manager
|Job Title:||Rail Systems Construction Manager|
|Contact Name:||George Hvid|
|Job Published:||August 02, 2019 15:47|
Our client are a specialist Rail Contractor who are currently involved in the delivery of a multi-disciplined Rail project in Sydney.
You will be responsible for the delivery and management of all HV & LV Electrical, Signalling, Comms, OHW and associated rail systems on site. In addition to this you will be expected interface with the client at regular daily meetings and be responsible for resource and plant allocation. You will be responsible for a managing multiple supervisors and foremen and a large labour force, so applicants should have proven experience in a managerial position.
- Over 10 years experience involved in major construction projects
- Must possess experience within Rail sector
- Strong understanding of Rail safety
- Experience managing multi-disciplined projects (electrical/telecoms/signalling/OHW)
- Experience in major electrical construction projects would be an advantage, in particular OHW 1500V DC
- Proven experience in leading a construction team
- Excellent communication and leadership skills are essential
For a detailed description and to discuss the position please contact George Hvid at George.Hvid@cgcrecruitment.com / 0427 933 873 or 0282 524 013
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's