This top tier organisation specializes in providing Project Management professionals and Technical Subject Matter experts across a wide range of sectors, nationality across Australia. Their QLD Rail business is a thriving part of the company who are partnered with a number of Government and Private organisations to provide strategic engineering expertise, provide project management and transaction management across a number of complex QLD Rail projects.
As of an increase in in workload the business has identified a need for a Senior Level Signalling Engineer to join the business on a full time basis to work directly alongside the Rail Business leader to provide Signalling expertise and Engineering advice to clients. Projects that you will be involved with include modern signaling systems such as ATP, ETCTS Level 2 as well as conventional interlocking systems.
- Minimum of 5 years Rail Signalling experience
- Prior experience involved with up to date Rail Systems such as ETCS L2 and Automatic Train Protection
- Prior knowledge of Queensland Rail signalling standards and processes would be a key advantage
- Ability to interface with other Rail Disciplines and take a lead role in client meetings
- Experienced in both a private and client side rail environment would again be an advantage
In return this organisation will offer a highly competitive salary and what more have a pipeline of work for the next 5 years so job instability in the current market is not something to be worried about with the organisation.
For more information please call Rory immediately on 0428 026 703 or email email@example.com