This specialist Rail Contractor are currently experiencing a period of strategic growth with recent project wins across the Eastern Seaboard and Western Australia.
The have recently been announced as preferred contractor to lead the delivery of a challenging Track Construction project in Western Australia.
Leading a team of dynamic Rail professionals you will take responsibility to deliver a complex scope of works which includes Rail formation, Slab Track, Ballasted Track, Rail Tie-ins and associated civil works in the rail corridor. The role will also include a heavy interface involvement with other Rail Systems teams such as Traction Power, Overhead Lines and Signalling etc. The role will take overall responsibilty for the project including, program planning, budget, forecasting, constructibility reviews and commissioning
The project is a complex and challenging project working with one of Australia's fastest growing Rail Contractors who have a proven background in the delivery of complex Rail projects ranging from $10-300ml. As of the complexity of the role applicants must hit the following selection criteria:
- Minimum 10 years industry experience at least 5 of which as a Project Manager
- Proven background in the delivery if complex rail systems project with focus towards slab track and ballasted track
- Exposure to multidisciplinary rail projects such as power, OHW signalling etc
- Prior experience working in both a brownfield and greenfield rail environment
- Demonstrated experience in planning and delivering rail possessions
The role a 12 month contract open to Rail professionals operating thorough a pty ltd company or a fixed term salary basis with full time benefits. The role is on a residential basis up in Perth and will offer an opportunity for a QLD based Rail professional to lead the delivery of a challenging project up in Western Australia.
For more information please call Rory on 0428 026 703 or email your resume to email@example.com