- Well-regarded builder with excellent client relationships
- Offices based in Sydney, Brisbane, Canberra and Melbourne
- Established business strategy and systems in place.
Well established and regarded Fit out and refurbishment building contractor who have an excellent reputation for building strong relationships within the industry. With a strong pipeline for 2020 they are actively seeking a Project Manager to join their Joinery Division. They drive excellent through design and can delivery on time and budget. Born out of highly regarding building professionals which have created a professional and prosperous working environment.
- Based in the state-of-the-art facilities in Sydney’s Inner West
- Review and convert Drawings in to Pytha drawings.
- Prepare nesting Drawings and program for the flat bed CNC machine,
- Prepare cutting list and assembly drawings for the joinery workshop
- Print all item labels for each item.
- You’ll work within a design team to ensure all production times met.
- Previous experience with Pytha
- Excellent communication skills
- High understanding of Joinery trade
- Professional and modern offices
- Opportunity to grow internally
- Engaging and experienced Senior Management
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.
- For more vacancies please visit – www.cgcrecruitment.com
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Henry Pham on 02 8252 4026 or drop me an email on email@example.com