- Well-regarded builder with excellent client relationships
- Established business strategy and systems in place.
- Strong focus on the commercial sector and strong pipeline for 2020
Established for over 12 years this Joinery & Interiors contractor are a steady and well-structured business. With a strong client base and pipeline for 2020 and having clear direction and well-established setup teams including; Design, production, delivery, accounts and HR. They have a strong focus on high quality projects and products they are highly reputable in the market.
- Based in the state-of-the-art facilities in Blacktown Area
- Review and convert Drawings in to Pytha drawings. (V23)
- Prepare nesting Drawings and program for the flat bed CNC machine,
- Prepare cutting list and assembly drawings for the joinery workshop
- Print all item labels for each item.
- You’ll work within a design team to ensure all production times met.
- Previous experience with Pytha
- Excellent communication skills
- High motivation and ability to work autonomously
- High understanding of Joinery trade
- Flexible working hours start early finish early.
- Professional and modern offices
- Opportunity to grow internally
- Engaging and experienced Senior Management
- Competitive salary package
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.
- For more vacancies please visit – www.cgcrecruitment.com
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Henry Pham on 02 8252 4026 or drop me an email on email@example.com