Bespoke contractor with close to 30 years experience with a strong focus and presence in the commercial & residential markets. Focus on design, methodology and award winning projects. With on-going relationships with Tier 1 Builders and leading Architects they are in a good position for the busy years to come.
- Based in the state-of-the-art facilities in Fairfield Area
- Review and convert drawings in to Shop & Production drawings.
- Prepare nesting Drawings and program for the flat bed CNC machine,
- Prepare cutting list and assembly drawings for the joinery workshop
- Print all item labels for each item.
- You’ll work with design and production team to ensure all timelines are met.
- Previous experience with Pytha and ideally Workshop Module
- High motivation and ability to work autonomously
- High understanding of Joinery trade
- Attention to detail
- Professional and modern offices & factory
- Engaging and experienced Senior Management
- Competitive salary package
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.
- For more vacancies please visit – www.cgcrecruitment.com
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Henry Pham on 02 8252 4026 / 0405 487 244 or drop me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org