Work close to home, offering on site parking
Career opportunities to develop within the design and building industry
Work with experts in the field of design and build,specialising in Hospitality
About the company
Leaders in their field, this rapidly growing company specialise in design and construction for the hospitality and catering industries. Their have funky, brand new offices located in Lansvale, offering a vibrant and fun working environment and culture with long standing staff.
About the role
Due to internal promotion our client is now seeking an experienced, permanent Purchasing / Administrator to start immediately, joining their team at the Lansvale offices / Showroom.
Reporting to the Showroom Manager, this varied role will suit someone that wants a work / life balance culture and supportive team.
Your main responsibilities of the role will be:
- Inventory and stock management
- Preparation of purchase orders
- Coordination of pick up and drop off deliveries
- Ad Hoc administration duties, keeping the stock system updated
- Data entry
- Liaising with suppliers and internal team members to resolve stock and ordering issues
- Previous and recent experience working in a similar Purchasing / Inventory / Administration role
- Intermediate MS computer skills
- Ability to work in a team and use your own intuitive
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Opportunity to work for a fantastic business based in Liverpool/Lansvale with parking available on site
- Attractive Salary + Superannuation with opportunity for salary review after 3 - 6 months
- Opportunity to meet with famous / corporate executives
Only permanent residents will be shortlisted!