I am currently recruiting for a multi national tier 1 renewable energy company that is a specialists in the renewable energy sector. Due to their strong reputation they often the called upon company to delivery largest and best renewable energy farms in Australia.
They have multiple sectors across delivery, service, design and manufacturing and due to these capabilities they have a strong pipeline of works are looking to bulk out their team in the services and delivery side of the business.
Seeking a Protection Engineer who is fine to work remotely across Australia and New Zealand. You will be responsible for, reviewing plans layout and oversee maintenance of protection equipment of an electric power distribution system to minimise interruption to service and danger to lives and equipment from abnormalities, such as overload, no load, and short circuits.
You will be responsible for reviewing drawings of power system and makes complex calculations to determine type, number, location, and correlation of protectors, such as relays, circuit breakers, fuses, and grounding devices.
- Tertiary qualification in either Electrical engineering or Mechanical engineering
- Ideally you will have completed a Powertech course
- Minimum 10 years experience
- Strong expertise with protection relays
- Strong experience with Substations in either mining, renewable or construction
- Strong knowledge of current HSEQ standards
- Stability in resume
Apply via you preferred job board or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org