- Permanent position
- Immediate start (notice periods fine)
- APAC role - Competitive salary
Global design and construct firm across commercial interiors. Strategy, design and delivery is all under one roof. You will be managing the Bids in the APAC region and it will be a fast paced and high volume role.
The company culture is very good and they have strong staff retention. This is due to some excellent systems in place and the people that make up the business. There will be a lot of support in this position but you must have the stand alone Bid Management experience in design and construction experience prior.
This is a permanent position, notice periods are fine.
Seeking a well-respected and industry aligned Bid Manager who has experience delivering end to end for the at least the last 5 years.
The Bid Manager is responsible for the production of business proposals and tenders, collating project information and writing in a technical manner, while creating the graphics content/ managing template library.
- Manage and prepare the entire tender / EOI responses to client specifications
- Liaise with executives and internal stakeholders to ensure that deadlines are established and met. Responsible for management of Bid Team deadlines within Microsoft Teams.
- Manage and support the Bid Coordinator
- Ensure that required bid copy and graphics are consistently seen as creative, progressive, innovative and appropriately reflecting both the win strategy and bid briefing requirements.
- Work with Bid team to continually improve general Submission Library content
- Organise meetings and workshops for project development.
- Produce reports for business development and senior executives.
- Assist with methodology creation - strong writing experience needed
- Minimum 4-5 years submissions coordination / management experience within the construction or property sector (MUST)
- Degree qualified - Communications or Marketing (MUST)
- Graphic Design background (MUST)
- High proficiency in strategic copywriting and content development.
- High proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat Pro
- Creating high-end graphics, marketing, or production environment and/or bid/proposal background
- Brand awareness / corporate identity implement style guides, visuals and templates for high quality proposals
- Must have experience in writing methodologies and EOIs
Please apply through the ad or for more information, contact Mikaila on firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com