I am currently representing a Government organisation that is based in one of Sydney best locations. Thi sorganisation plays a key role in Housing, Water, Open spaces, Environment and Agriculture and resources.
- Identify a pipeline of work for matters relating to lease / licence renewals and coordinate details for management through commercial development units
- Monitor, review and evaluate commercial and business arrangements, including concessions, leases and licences, ensuring compliance with policies, practices, systems and corporate management strategies
- Look to work with finance and the third-party service provider to improve the accuracy and the time required to complete the end of month debtors report
- Prepare each month the end of month debtors report which is based off underlying data provided by a third-party service provider. Ensure the report is completed on a timely basis enabling finance enough time to review and query where necessary. Ensure key issues from the report are summarised and communicated on a timely basis to all relevant stakeholders.
- Immediately available
- Tertiary qualifications
- Experience in managing commercial operations with proven record in getting positive results
- Experience with excel and working with finance to deliver accurate and timely information
- Demonstrated experience in dealing with multiple stakeholders and tight deadlines.
Apply via your preferred job board - only the most suitable candidates will be contacted.