A state wide government organisation with projects across the state with this unit focusing on the Southern Region.
Working supporting a major project you will have the option to work from home based anywhere in the Sydney Metro/NSW area or to be office based in Wollongong.
Your main purpose will be assisting the project from an administration and procurement stand point, managing invoices, claims and contractor management with the contractors as well as high level administration.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a construction or building environment before either private or public sector.
CM21 or Equip experience is desirable.
You will be working with an experienced team and reporting into the senior manager.
You will have a variety of duties, these include;
- Understanding, noting and developing project briefs
- Skilled administration
- Filing and database updating
- Draft briefing materials and correspondence, with direct reporting to senior management
- Undertake engagement activities during the development, implementation, and review of projects to ensure understanding and effective implementation of policy initiatives
- Assist project handover
- Work towards program outcomes by developing effective partnerships with key stakeholders, working collaboratively in a multi-functional team environment
For more information please call Will on 0435935377 or email your resume to email@example.com