The primary purpose of the Project Support Officer is to be responsible for performing day-to-day project operation and administrative activities to support project specific and ongoing team related objectives. This includes developing and coordinating efficient project management and administrative systems and processes to support effective time management and liaison on behalf of team members and ensure co-ordination of briefs and reports.
- Demonstrate the Transport Connected Leadership dimensions by role modelling collegiate and collaborative behaviors to achieve the greater good for the community, celebrate our diverse workforce, create an environment where people can create and thrive, and support our people’s wellbeing
- Project and operational support, including monitoring and reporting on project plans, milestones, and deliverables, to ensure time, cost and quality indicators are in line with approved project plans.
- Update and collate documentation and records regarding issues, policies, and practices to ensure the delivery of projects complies with agreed project management methodology.
- Assist the team by providing a range of secretariat and administrative services, including coordinating meetings for Director and team members, preparing agendas, meeting documentation and other tasks to support program management delivery
- Communicate with relevant stakeholders to provide updates regarding project status and implementation
- Contribute to achieving effectiveness of Director and team members by identifying, prioritising and determining urgency of the critical issues requiring attention and support.
- Work cooperatively and demonstrate a continuous improvement and growth mind-set by contributing and testing ideas for improving work practices, collaborating with internal and external business areas, to achieve objectives and work outcomes.
- Experience in developing government business cases for infrastructure (preferred transport- bus/ rail/ roads)