Established in NSW over 20 year this well established and award winning builder has gone from strength to strength and over the last 3 years. They are a major player in the local marketplace competing against NSW’s leading mid-tier builders. They have an annual turnover of $300M and employ in excess of 120 staff.
As an employee of this organisation you benefit from working with some of NSW’s most astute senior managers. The work they deliver is varied to keep you interested and they systems they adopt are first class.
Aside from well run projects they provide an industry leading employer benefit scheme that includes a day off for your birthday, maternity and paternity leave and a training and development fund.
Reporting into the Safety Manager and working closely with the Site Manager you will be required to ensure that safety and compliance is maintained across you’re project. Ideally you will have worked across large scale projects ($25M +) and be conversant with mid-tier safety systems
- Managing and administration of safety systems
- Driving a safety focused culture
- Undertaking audits to ensure compliance with OHS, Injury Management and QA policies and procedures.
- Reporting directly into the National Safety Manager
- Input OH&S data into Incident Management System
- Conduct Risk Assessments and drive risk control
- Strong ability to understand and interpret policies
- Develop and execute best practice and stay up to speed with industry legislations.
- Experience in Integrated Management Systems & full knowledge of ISO9001 & AS/NZ4801 standards
- Cert IV Work Health & Safety
- Training & Assessment Cert.
- Ability to undertake internal auditing
- Excellent written skills & experience in writing policies & procedures
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Word & Excel
- Knowledge of environmental compliance