An international consultancy offering their clients services across Project Management and Planning. With a strong set values, they take accountablity for the project’s success. Operating as part of their customers team, we aim to work collaboratively to deliver the required outcome.
About the role
A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced project planner/scheduler to work client side for this trusted international consultancy. Where you will provide a professional programming/scheduling advice to your construction client base.
Skills and experience
- Relevant tertiary qualification in construction.
- A previous portfolio of projects from $5-$300 million.
- Proficient understanding of p6 primavera.
- A comprehensive understanding of the full lifecycle of a construction project.
- Excellent key stakeholder management skills.
- High attention to detail when delivering regular professional reports.
- Excellent remuneration package.
- Supportive team environment, with regular social events.
- Genuine career development, with potential for advancement.
- Exciting project portfolio to expand on your existing skills.
For any other construction, related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com