CGC are looking for a Project Officer (Engineering) to work client-side and support the development of an Engineering Management System.
Engineering experience and tertiary engineering qualifications are required, as you will be helping to develop the companies Engineering Management System.
Working closely with Engineers you will develop policies, procedures and standards that support and enable the Engineering function to do their job correctly.
Key Purpose of the Position:
- Development of content that will meet the new way of doing things in consultation with nominated Branch representatives
- Development and implementation of tools to support the system in the form of online tutorials and supporting documentation
- Relevant tertiary engineering qualifications
- Previous experience on rail related projects within NSW
- Proficiency with MS Outlook/Word/Excel
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Ability to prioritise workload and manage competing demands
- Prior experience in the development of management system documentation
- Effective stakeholder consultation and presentation skills
- Ability to challenge the status quo to ensure a simple & complaint system exists for key stakeholders to understand and follow
Please contact George Hvid to discuss: George.Hvid@cgcrecruitment.com / 0282 524 013 / 0427 933 873