CGC Brisbane seeking a capable Project Manager on TMR Roads and concrete structures for a large project in Northern QLD
The role will be site based, and reporting to the Area Construction Manager
The business have some long term projects in place and offer stability and future progression.
You will be experienced in an existing Project Management role for Roads, Bridges or Structures - and supporting on day to day cost management, project Scheduling, management of construction activities such as; management of sub contractors and plant activities, excavation and earthworks, materials and quality management
- Degree qualified or equivalent in Civil / Engineering / Project Management
- Experienced working with Roads / Bridges upgrades or construction projects
- A stable CV and background working with a large (tier 1/2) known contractor within infrastructure
- An excellent communicator, comfortable with management of site teams, Project Engineers, and sub contractors
- Flexible with travel as and when required.
Please apply now to be considered - or contact Lee Hayward - 0437868073, or email Lee.Hayward@cgcrecruitment.com
You must have the immediate right to live and work in Australia to be considered.