- Previous Track / Perway experience would be highly beneficial.
Opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to deliver railway projects across Sydney. Our client are highly respected internationally and in Australia, and have strong business relationships in the region.
The company boast very high staff retention rates due to the value they put on their employees and the ongoing, secure pipeline of work they provide.
As a Project Manager, your main duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Responsible for the tendering, management and delivery of rail infrastructure projects
- Develop and foster a culture of OH&S and rail safety within this highly regulated market
- Liaise with customers, suppliers and project partners
- Tendering, cost estimate and development of project delivery methodologies
- Use of cost control software (PRONTO) to manage financial outcomes during project delivery
- Management and monitoring of project delivery in accordance with the company’s Quality Assurance and Controlling system
- Maintenance of appropriate communications between the various functions/divisions
- Ensure compliance with Safety Management, Environmental Management Regulations
- Develop and implement innovative delivery methodologies in line with the company’s strategies and senior management’s directions
- Degree or similar in a relevant Engineering discipline. I.e. Civil / Mechanical / Railway
- Proven experience as a Project Manager
- Experience working for a main or sub-contractor
- Strong understanding of the railway sector, ideally track / perway
- Project Management qualifications helpful but not essential
To discuss this position in detail, please contact George Hvid: George.Hvid@cgcrecruitment.com / 0427 933 873 / 0282 524 013