This team are responsible for the delivery of complex rail projects in Sydney and across the wider ANZ region.
The team are made up of Project Managers from a multitude of technical engineering sectors such as Rail, Defence, Building Automation and Power, which enables them to bring best practices from each.
- Lead multiple internal and external Stakeholders in the delivery of a portfolio of projects
- Deliver the required project objectives within the approved budget, timeframe, safety and quality parameters
- Scope, cost and govern the delivery of key initiatives that are required to meet customer, project requirements throughout the unit
- Ensure that technology delivered meets the business’ needs and realises the benefits associated with the project(s)
- Proven Project Management pedigree
- Experience gained in a technical engineering sector
- Tertiary qualified in a technical discipline
- Qualified Project Manager
A close-knit team of Project Managers that have experience gained from across the world and from various engineering sectors. Knowledge sharing of best practices and team work is a key part of this team.
Fantastic work to life balance.
To discuss and for a detailed position description please contact George Hvid: George.Hvid@cgcrecruitment.com / 0427 933 873