To develop a program of work with a view to design, plan, coordinate, oversee and deliver projects for land and building assets. Of significance, this position will require a concentrated effort to initiatives within the South Region focusing on construction, fit out, accommodation and amenities upgrades and building compliance. Externally, landscaping, fencing, drainage, and erosion control may form part of the portfolio project requirements.
Job Title: Project Manager Property
Start Date: ASAP (Immediate start preferred or 1-2 weeks notice essential)
Duration: 12 months
Hours of work: 8 hrs a day, 40 hrs per week
- Oversee programs, issue instructions, manage tasks and modular components of projects (at all levels of risk/complexity) from project initiation tocompletion.
- Develop, manage and update Project Management Plans (PMP) with clear targets, objectives, KPl's, scope of work, milestones, risks, controls, costs and deliverables which meet the business needs and ensure the effective delivery of the project.
- Ensure business case and contract variations are identified, registered, validated, tracked and approved.
- Report on project status including KPl's, cost, schedule, risk and any variations
- Ensure plans and resources are able to organise and control conflicting priorities between projects
- Ensure Quality, WHS and Environmental plans are developed, reviewed, approved and monitored to ensure compliance to contract and SWC Management plans
- Ensure Industrial Relations (IR) risk is known and mitigated and ensures the project/contractor IR Plan is approved and adhered to
- Ensure meetings are held and documented with Service Providers/Contractors, including activity and work- based pre- planning
- Ensure defects are identified, registered, tracked, rectified and closed out
- Prepare business cases for projects.
- Ensure Post Implementation Reviews are conducted for all projects, outcomes are documented and lessons learned are shared within Property Services.
- Prepare and deliver high level and technical advice, reports and submissions
- 10+ years’ experience working in design and construction, and/or project management
- Demonstrated experience in managing the delivery of multi-disciplinary infrastructure projects
- Experience in managing various forms of commercial arrangements, dealing with local and other government authorities to drive ‘value for money’ outcomes.
Apply via your preferred job board or send your CV directly to email@example.com