- Start date 31 January 2022 - 5 month Government opportunity
- $49.07 p/h + Super
- Location: Parramatta/WFH
• Complete milestone assessments of large-scale infrastructure projects, to determine whether projects are on-track.
• Preparing project/program reports, briefings and other written material.
• Evaluate and report on delivery of programs and projects.
• Assist team members by updating a program database and reporting tool to track project progress.
• Ensure that projects are delivered on time and on budget and meet the agreed objectives of the project as described in the project funding agreement.
• Assist with the drafting of briefings, advice and correspondence for consideration by the Unit Head for progression to the Director, Executive and the Minister as needed in respect to waste and recycling infrastructure issues.
• Support the team by updating the grant projects database and the reporting platform for the Executive.
- Experience managing grant projects throughout their lifecycle, from signing funding agreements, monitoring project progress through to project acquittal.
- Understanding of environmental issues, in relation to waste management and resource recovery, and the principles of ecologically sustainable development.
- Experience updating database/s and reporting progress across multiple programs to senior colleagues.