This is a long-term position, working client-side with NSW State Government. The successful candidate will be a key member of the Senior Leadership Team and plays a vital role in the delivery of this landmark project.
Primary Purpose of the Role:
- The primary purpose of the role is to coordinate scoping of Metro Station Precinct enabling works to enable verification and validation against specified requirements,
- The role will also support the planning and cost assessment of precinct development opportunities at a major project precinct site/s including the preparation of the commercial assessments and submissions.
Coordinate the scoping of a major metro station precinct and development enabling works in consultation with Senior Manager Interface, Delivery Director and nominated workstream leads.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate the scoping of metro station precinct and development enabling works in consultation with Senior Manager Interface, Delivery Director and nominated work stream leads.
- Review technical content including civil engineering, utilities and technical design documentation to provide options analysis, staging and implementation strategies for precinct enabling works
- Work with Project’s Program Management Office to prepare capital and operational estimates, cash flows with reference to detailed programs
- Support the establishment and maintenance of cost and project management in coordination with the Program Management Office.
- Work with enabling works, utilities, technical and property teams to scope civil engineering, utilities and services requirements
- Prepare and present project plans / reports and present findings to wider project and executive teams including interim presentations
- Proactively identify and consult with key stakeholders and adjoining projects/landowners to coordinate interface, staging and approval requirements
- General project management activities including consultant procurement, contract management and delivery of external technical reports.
- [Undertake financial appraisals to inform commercial assessments, options analysis, change process and or business cases]
- Experience in the planning and development associated with major transport, urban development or infrastructure projects
- Have a good understanding of principles of project management, commercial assessment and experience in their application of the application of major transport and precinct development projects
- Have skills in the management of multi-disciplinary teams and good communications skills
- The role would report to the Senior Manager Interface and Delivery Director.
To discuss in detail, please contact our Government rail specialist George Hvid: George.firstname.lastname@example.org / 0427 933 873