- Industrial project based in Sydney’s west.
- Work in a supportive environment with a high performing team
- Long term work across both industrial and commercial projects
Our client is a design-driven construction firm with offices in Sydney and Brisbane who pride themselves on working a little differently to their peers by investing time in the front end of the process to achieve better efficiencies for clients.
They have built a solid reputation working with well-known owner/developers on a range of works including new builds and refurbishments in the commercial, industrial and government sectors. Projects typically valued from 5M – 20M
Being a privately owned builder with senior management from a tier one background you will enjoy the agility of a flat management structure with the high-level experience of a tier one builder.
You will benefit from working in a close-knit team who all come together to support each other, are down to earth and provide a hospitable culture.
Reporting into an Operations Manager and Director you will lead your site team using strong stakeholder and project management skills directing and coordinating all participants on the project. This will include ensuring expectations are understood and agreed, program designed and developed then closely monitored, with key milestones met, and delivery performance and financial targets achieved. Ideally you will have operated in a D & C environment across commercial and industrial projects in Sydney.
Salary will depend on experience however you can expect a salary of between $215K – $225K + yearly bonuses based on achievable project KPIs
- Tertiary qualifications relating to construction (Construction Management, Engineering)
- Experience working within a mid-tier builder and strong process knowledge
- High level of contractual experience and ability to manage head and sub contracts
- Ability to manage and coordinate site teams, build rapport with client / external consultants and sub-contractors
- Strong programming and financial reporting experience
- Experience working on ECIs would be a huge advantage
All applications and conversations will be in complete confidence