Get rewarded for your experience in the delivery of Tertiary Education Projects joining a team of sector professionals and receive a market record salary!
- Established international Project Management Consultancy
- Central CBD office
- Market leading salary, bonuses and fast track promotion for your experience delivering Education projects
- Grow with a company looking for a Project Manager to lead the way in the Tertiary Education sector
- Manage project scope from development to handover
- Manage design development as well as up-front regulatory approvals
- Be involved in new build projects from $10M - $500m in value
- Appoint contractors through the process of competitive tendering
- Identify and manage construction risks through the build process
- Manage project expenditure and cash flow through financial reporting
- Identification and rectification of defects
- Be a genuine, collaborative, team player who accepts challenges and uses critical thinking
You will have:
- Tertiary qualification in construction management, engineering, architecture or similar.
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience delivering successful projects from start to finish within the Tertiary education sector
- Efficient financial reporting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated ability to communicate with contractors, clients and stakeholders
- Strong ability to prioritise tasks
- Have a professional work ethic with an optimistic attitude and friendly demeanour
Our client is an international Project Management consultancy operating across multiple sectors including education, health, retail, commercial and arts over two continents. They are quickly becoming an industry name and their expert team frequently engage in professional development and leadership opportunities. They are keen supporters of many Australian charities and take pride in their acknowledgement of community affairs.
If you would like to tackle your next challenge in a booming industry, get in touch with Karlee at CGC Recruitment on (02) 8252 4021 or email email@example.com.
CGC Recruitment is an established organisation specialising in recruitment for the areas of construction, infrastructure, engineering & architecture and project management development. To find more information about who we are, visit https://www.cgcrecruitment.com/