Lead the charge for an established Australian consultancy making their mark in the Education sector and receive a well above market rate salary for doing so!
- Established and Expanding company leading the Australian market in over 6 sectors
- Central CBD office
- Market leading salary, bonuses and fast track promotion for your experience delivering Tertiary Education projects
- Grow with a company looking for a Project Manager to lead the way in the Tertiary Education sector
- Manage project scope from development to handover
- Manage design development as well as up-front regulatory approvals
- Be involved in new build projects from $10M - $500m in value
- Appoint contractors through the process of competitive tendering
- Identify and manage construction risks through the build process
- Manage project expenditure and cash flow through financial reporting
- Identification and rectification of defects
- Be a genuine, collaborative, team player who accepts challenges and uses critical thinking
You will have:
- A Tertiary qualification in construction management, engineering, architecture or similar.
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience delivering successful projects from start to finish within the Tertiary education sector
- Efficient financial reporting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated ability to communicate with contractors, clients and stakeholders
- Strong ability to prioritise tasks
- Have a professional work ethic with an optimistic attitude and friendly demeanour
The company was founded by well-known industry professionals who have now achieved record numbers within their short time of entrepreneurship. They are quickly becoming an industry name and their expert team specialise within 6 sectors including commercial, retail, industrial, hospital & culture, infrastructure and education. They are seeking a professional who has headed up several Tertiary Education projects. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to make your mark in a booming sector and make a name for yourself.
If you would like to tackle your next challenge, get in touch with Karlee at CGC Recruitment on (02) 8252 4021 or email email@example.com.
CGC Recruitment is an established organisation specialising in recruitment for the areas of construction, infrastructure, engineering & architecture and project management development. To find more information about who we are, visit https://www.cgcrecruitment.com/